0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The combining form that means below is:
2. The combining form meaning belly (front) is:
3. The word part that completes the medical term anter/o/______/al, meaning pertaining to the front and the side is:
4. The directional term meaning toward the tail is:
5. The diagnostic imaging procedure using high-strength, computer-controlled magnetic fields to produce a series of sectional images is particularly effective in visualizing soft tissues, such s the brain, spinal cord, nerves, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
6. The directional term meaning pertaining to near (the point of attachment) is:
7. The directional term meaning pertaining to the front and above is:
8. The directional term meaning pertaining to the middle and the side is:
9. The directional term meaning pertaining to the back, behind is:
10. The anatomical plane denoting the horizontal field dividing the body into upper and lower portions is the:
11. The abdominopelvic region(s) around the navel is (are) the _____ region(s).
12. The abdominopelvic region(s) to the right and left of the epigastric region is (are) the _____ region(s).
13. The patient’s computed process of recording slices scans revealed changes in both lungs with ground-glass opacities consistent with a diagnosis of COVID-19.
14. The abbreviation referring to the back and front is:
15. A 40-year-old woman came to the emergency department with a 4-hour history of RUQ or _____ quadrant abdominal pain.
16. The drainage catheter is placed over the right _____ (pertaining to the front) pelvis.
17. The incision was made at the _____ (pertaining to above) pole of the lesion.
18. The patient complained of _____________ (superior to the umbilical region) pain.
19. The patient was placed in the Trendelenburg position, meaning he was lying:
20. A patient lying on his abdomen facing downward for a spinal procedure would be in what position?